sábado, 26 de agosto de 2017

Tutorial piano y voz Singing the blues (Guy Mitchell)

Vídeo en Youtube
SINGING THE BLUES    Guy Mitchell
(Melvin Endsley  1956 ) 

Intro silbando   

                 D                            G
1. Well, I never felt more like singin' the blues,
               D                              G          A
    'cause I never thought that I'd ever lose
             G              A                  A7                D     - G - D - A
    your love dear,      why'd you do me this way !

                 D                             G
2. Well, I never felt more like cryin' all night,
                 D                                    G               A
    'cause everything's wrong, and nothin’ ain't right
           G             A                      A7                D      /E /F# /G
    without you,         you got me singin' the blues.

                      G                         D
    Now the moon and stars no longer shine,
              G                       D
    the dream is gone I thought was mine.
                   G                  D
    There's nothin' left for me to do,
              D - -  G  -  A       G     A   A7
    but cr….y  over  you, over you.

                 D                            G
3. Well, I never felt more like runnin' away,
            D                                 G                A
    but why should I go, ‘cause I couldn't stay
           G           - A                    A7               D      - G - D - A
    without you,       you got me singin' the blues.


repetir   completa …..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario