domingo, 9 de mayo de 2021

Tutorial piano y voz I Will (The Beatles )

 Vídeo en YouTube

I WILL   The Beatles

 


                C             Am        Dm           - G            C     Am         Em

1. Who knows how long I've loved you,      you know I love you still,

       C     F       G       Am          - C            F          G      C   - Am - Dm - G

    Will I wait a lonely lifetime ?      If you want me to, I will.


 

          C   Am   Dm        - G     C      Am            Em

2. For if I ever saw you,       I didn't catch your name,

      C      F        G      Am         - C          F           G          C         - C7

    but it never really mattered,       I will always feel the same.

 

     F                 G     Am               Dm                G          C     - C7

    Love you forever and forever, love you with all my heart,

     F                    G      Am                   D7                                G    - G7

    love you whenever we're together, love you when we're apart.


 

                C       Am   Dm         - G           C          Am     Em

3. And when at last I find you,        your song will fill the air,

     C         F       G        Am         - F - C               

    sing it loud so I can hear you,      

                  F     G       Am          - F - C

    make it easy to be near you,

                 F              G       Am        C

    for the things you do endear you to me,

    F              G      Fm     C   - C7

    ah, you know, I will, I will.


 

      F     G  Am          Dm      G     C

    Mm mm mm mm,  la la la la la la.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario