domingo, 20 de mayo de 2018

Tutorial piano y voz Could it be magic (Barry Manilow / Donna Summer )

Could It Be Magic - Barry Manilow /Donna Summer

Vídeo en Youtube







Intro: Cm, G#, G  /F, Cm, G#, C#, D#  /C#, G#, G, C, Fm  /F, Cm, D, G, Bm/D  /A, G. (Acordes de las dos primeras líneas del Preludio C Mayor OP.28/20 de Chopin) 

C       D        D#            Dm7
Spirits move me, everytime I'm near you
D#               Dm7            G
 Whirling like a cyclone in my mind

C      D            D#          Dm7
You're my lifeline, angel of my lifetime
D#            Dm7           G
Answer to all answers I can find

                   Cm     G#   G/B   G      Bb
 Baby, I want you, come, come, come into my arms
Am7             D7        G
Let me feel the wonder of all of you
G                Cm    G#    G              Bb
Baby I want you now  , now, now and hold on fast
Am7               D7        G
Could this be the magic at last.

C      D       D#            Dm7
Lady, take me high upon a hillside
 D#                Dm7                G
high up where the stallion meets the sun

C        D        D#               Dm7
I could love you, build my world around you
D#              Dm7              G
never leave you till my life is done

 G7                Cm    G#   G            Bb
Baby, I love you, come, come, come into my arms
Am7             D7        G
let me know the wonder of all of you
     G7              Cm   G#        G                       Bb
and baby, I want you now, now, oh, now, oh now and hold on fast
Am7                D7       G
could this be the magic at last?
 G7
could it be magic?
Cm                 G#         G            Bb
come, cmon, cmon, come oh-oh come into my arms
Am7                  D7       G
oh, let me know the wonder of all of you, all of you
 G7               Cm   G#              G               Bb
baby, I want you now, now, oh now, oh now and hold on fast
Am7                    D7        G
oh, could this be the magic at last?
 G7
could it be magic?  X2

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario