sábado, 22 de octubre de 2016

Tutorial piano y voz Crazy love ( Van Morrison )


Crazy Love    Van Morrison

G Bm C G 2x

G              Bm                C         G   C/G
I can feel her heartbeat, from a thousand miles 
                Bm          C          G   C/G
And the heavens open, every time she smiles
           Bm                  C         G   C/G
And when I come to her, that's where I belong       
          Bm                     C       G
Yeah, I'm running to her, like a river's song

                  G           Bm         C     D
She gives me love love, love, love, love crazy love
                  G           Bm         C     G
She gives me love love, love, love, love crazy love

                          Bm             C            G   C/G
She's got a fine sense of humor when I'm feeling low down
           Bm                   C        G C/G
And when I come to her when the sun goes down
                 Bm            C       G   C/G
She take away my trouble take away my grief
             Bm                C            G
Take away my heartache, in the night like a thief

                  G            Bm         C     D
She gives me love love, love, love, love crazy love
                  G            Bm         C     G
She gives me love love, love, love, love crazy love

D      C               G        
Yeh, I need her in the daytime, 
D      C               G
yeh, I need her in the night
D             C              G       Em  
And I want to throw my arms around her,  
Am                D                G    D
kiss and hug her, kiss and hug her tight

               Bm              C    G  C/G
And when I'm returning from so far away
                        Bm      C              G   C/G
She gives me some sweet lovin, brightens up my day
                 Bm                C         G    C/G
Yeh, it makes me righteous, yes it makes me whole
                 Bm          C       G
Yeh, it makes me mellow down into my soul 

                  G           Bm          C     D
She gives me love love, love, love, love crazy love
                  G           Bm           C     G

She gives me love love, love, love, love crazy love x2

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario