sábado, 13 de abril de 2019

Tutorial piano y voz The first time ever I saw your face (Roberta Flack)

Vídeo en Youtube

THE FIRST TIME EVER I SAW YOUR FACE    
(Ewan MacColl - 1957)  Roberta Flack 1972

C  Dm7  G  (2)

Dm                G         C            /B/A  
   The first time   ever I saw your face
Am                                Em   F
   I thought the sun rose in your eyes
            C              G           C
And the moon and the stars   were the gifts you gave
   Gm                C
To the dark and the empty skies.


Dm                     G          C             /B/A 
  And the first time   ever I kissed your mouth
Am                             Em    F
   I felt the earth move in my hands
              C          G       C
Like the trembling heart   of a captive bird
    Gm              C
That was there at my command, my love.


Dm                    G          C          /B/A
   And the first time    ever I lay with you
Am                               Em   F
   I felt your heart so close to mine
                C  G        C 
And I knew our joy   Would fill the earth
Gm                                  C
And last and last and last till the end of time my love
Dm                        G        C      Bb
   The first time ever I saw your face,  your face,
C            Bb          C         
  Your face, your face, your face.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario