sábado, 4 de marzo de 2017

Tutorial piano y voz Lady ( Kenny Rogers )

Vídeo en Youtube

LADY   Kenny Rogers 
( Lionel Ritchie 1980)
  
      Dm                  Gm                     C                Dm
1. Lady, I'm your knight in shining armor and I love you,
                     Gm                    C                        Dm
    you have made me what I am and - - I am yours.
                                    Gm                C                 Dm
    My love, there's so many ways I want to say I love you,
               Gm                    C                        Dm
    let me hold you in my arms for - - ever more.
   
                  Bb             C                       Am
    You have gone and made me such a fool,
Bb      C                    Dm      - D
    I'm so lost in your love.
           Bb            C         Am
    And oh, we belong together, 
Bb                    C                 D       - D7
    won't you believe in my song?

     Dm              Gm                  C                      Dm
2. Lady, for so many years I thought I'd never find you,
                    Gm                 C                            Dm
    you have come into my life and made me whole.
                             Gm                      C                       Dm
    Forever let me wake to see you each and every morning,
               Gm                        C               Dm
    let me hear you whisper softly in my ear.
  
             Bb            C                       Am
    In my eyes I see no one else but you,
Bb                 C                    Dm            - D
    there's no other love like our love.
            Bb                    C                         Am
    And yes, oh yes, I'll always want you near me,
Bb                        C              D       - D7
    I've waited for you for so long.

            Bb   - C                          F     Am     Dm
    And lady,      your love's the only love I need,
               Bb        - C              - F    Am             Dm
    and beside me      is where     I want you to be.
                 Bb          - C                                  F         Am       Dm
    'Cause, my love,          there's somethin'   I want you to know,
                    Gm   Am  Gm      - C7   - - - - - - - - Dm    - Gm – C7 - 
Dm
    you're the love  of    my life,         you're my lady!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario