sábado, 2 de abril de 2016

Tutorial piano y voz Danny Boy ( Johnny Cash)

DANNY BOY Johnny Cash
tradicional irlandesa


Intro: C C7 F Fm C G7 C G7

          C                  C7        F        Fm
Oh Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
            C          Am             Dm    G7
From glen to glen and down the mountain side

             C        C7            F    Fm
The summer's gone and all the roses falling
               C        G7            C    F C
It's you, It's you must go and I must bide
     G7      C         F               G       Am
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
            C          F                   G     G7
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
         C        F              C       Am
I'll be there in sunshine or in shadow
          C             G7              C F C
Oh Danny Boy, oh Danny Boy, I love you so
    G7      C       C7                   F     Fm
But if you come and all the flowers are dying
          C         C7         Dm     G7
And I am dead, and dead I well may be


                 C        C7               F      Fm
You'll come and find the place where I am lying
              C      G7             C  F C
And kneel and say an Ave there for me
    G7      C         F               C      Am   
And I will know tho' soft you tread above me
            C          F              G   G7
And all my grave will richer sweeter be
                 C        F                C       Am
And you'll bend down and tell me that you love me
           C               G7              C  F C
And I will rest in peace until you come to me


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario