sábado, 2 de abril de 2016

Tutorial piano y voz And I love you so ( Don McLean)

And I Love You So Don McLean  1973

Intro: A  
A     Amaj7   Bm
And I love you so.
E7                 A  - Amaj7
The people ask me how,
F#m                  Bm 
How I've lived till now.
   D                 E7  /G#
I tell them I don't know.

A       Amaj7   Bm
I guess they understand
E7                   A
How lonely life has been.
F#m              Bm 
But life began again
D   E7               A   Amaj7
The day you took my hand.

     F#m   F#m7       Bm             Bm7                  
And, yes, I know how lonely life can be.
      E            E7           A                      Amaj7
The shadows follow me, and the night won't set me free.
  F#m      F#m7     Bm               Bm7                
But I don't let the evening get me down
E                E7    A   Asus4 A
Now that you're around me.

A       Amaj7    Bm
And you love me, too.
E7                         A  - Amaj7
Your thoughts are just for me;
F#m                Bm 
You set my spirit free.
    D              E7  /G#
I'm happy that you do.

A        Amaj7       Bm
The book of life is brief
E7                  A  - Amaj7
And once a page is read,
F#m              Bm 
All but love is dead.
D    E7       A   Amaj7    
That is my belief.

     F#m   F#m7       Bm                Bm7                   
And, yes, I know how loveless life can be.
      E            E7           A                      Amaj7
The shadows follow me, and the night won't set me free.
  F#m      F#m7     Bm                Bm7                
But I don't let the evening bring me down
      E          E7    A  
Now that you're around me.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario