jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2015

Tutorial piano y voz Nobody knows you when you're down and out ( Bessie Smith )

Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out

Bessie Smith (Jimmy Cox 1923)

    
 C       E7                     A    A7
Once I lived the life of a millionaire
  Dm          A7          Dm            Dm7
Spent all my money (lord) and I didn't care
   F        D7/F#      C                A7
Taking my friends out for a mighty good time
    D           D7          G         G7
Drinking fancy liquor, champagne and wine
 
 C       E7               A   A7
But then I began  to fall so low
  Dm           A7          Dm             Dm7
I didn't have a dollar, I had no place to go
   F      D7/F#        C             A7
Well if I get my hands on a dollar again
    D               D7      G       G7
I'll hang on to it till the eagle grins
 
 C     E7        A   A7
Nobody knows you
  Dm        A7        Dm    Dm7
When your down and out my friend
F      D7/F#           C     A7
In my pocket I havent got a pennie
 D          D7              G      G7
And as for friends I ain't got to many
 
 C       E7                 A     A7
But when I get back on my feet again
  Dm           A7          Dm        Dm7
Everybody wants to be my long lost friend
   F         D7/F#       C         A7
It's mighty strange with out any doubt
 D                 D7       G        G7
Nobody Knows you when your down and out

C     E7        A   A7

Nobody knows you …

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario