jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2015

Tutorial piano y voz The House of the rising sun (Eric Burdon and The Animal)

THE HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN
(T.C. Ashey/G. Foster – 1933) Eric Burdon and The Animals 1964

INTRO: Em G A C Em B Em B

      Em   G        A        C
There is a house in New Orleans
     Em       G      B
They call the Rising Sun
         Em       G       A           C
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
    Em     B        Em G A C Em B Em B
And God I know I'm one

   Em     G     A     C
My mother was a tailor
    Em       G       B
She sewed my new bluejeans
   Em     G     A        C
My father was a gamblin' man
Em       B     Em   G A C Em B Em B
Down in New Orleans

        Em    G       A       C
Now the only thing a gambler needs
     Em        G   B
Is a suitcase and trunk
         Em   G    A         C
And the only time he's satisfied
   Em        B     Em    G A C Em B Em B
Is when he's on a drunk

    Em     G           A     C
Oh mother tell your children
       Em      G       B
Not to do what I have done
Em          G        A           C
Spend your lives in sin and misery
        Em           B      Em  G A C Em B Em B
In the House of the Rising Sun

        Em       G            A      C
Well, I got one foot on the platform
    Em         G        B
The other foot on the train
    Em     G       A     C
I'm goin' back to New Orleans
    Em        B         Em  G A C Em B Em B
To wear that ball and chain

            Em    G        A       C
Well, there is a house in New Orleans
     Em       G      B
They call the Rising Sun
         Em       G       A           C
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
    Em    B        Em  G A C Em B Em B 
And God I know I'm one


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario