sábado, 4 de julio de 2015

Tutorial piano y voz Sailing ( Rod Stewart )

SAILING  (The Sutherland Brothers Band 1972)
Rod Stewart

          C                Am                     F                     C
I am sailing, I am sailing , home again cross the sea,
          D                   Am               Dm                      C     G
I am sailing stormy waters, to be near you, to be free.

           C               Am               F                    C
I am flying, I am flying, like a bird cross the sky,
          D                    Am                       Dm                       G
I am flying, passing high clouds, to be with you, to be free.

                 C                         Am
Can you hear me, can you hear me, 
                      F                       C
through the dark night, far away,
           D                  Am              Dm                        C   G
I am dying, forever trying, to be with you, who can say.

                  C                        Am
Can you hear me, can you hear me,
                      F                     C
through the dark night, far away.
          D                  Am               Dm                         C    G
I am dying, forever trying, to be with you, who can say.

               C                    Am                    F                     C
We are sailing, we are sailing, home again, cross the sea,
              D                   Am                 Dm                    C
 we are sailing stormy waters, to be near you, to be free.

  G                     Dm                    C
 Oh, Lord, to be near you, to be free,
 G                           Dm                    C
 oh, my Lord, to be near you, to be free.........

    


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario