domingo, 21 de junio de 2015

Tutorial piano y voz For once in my life (Stevie Wonder)

FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE  Stevie Wonder

 Intro:   C  Am G# G

    C           Em          Am          A7 
For once in my life I have someone who needs me,
Dm            F         Dm   F
someone I've needed so long,
    Dm        F         Dm             G
for once unafraid I can go where life leads me,
C           G             C     C7
somehow I know I'll be strong.
    Am          
For once I can touch what my heart used to dream of,
 F              Dm        Em                A7 
long before I knew, oh,  someone warm like you
      Dm        F           Dm  G   
would make my dreams come true.

    C          Em            Am         A7 
For once in my life I won't let sorrow hurt me,
Dm             F         Dm   F
not like it's hurt me before.
    Dm           F            Dm          G
For once I have something I know won't desert me,
C        G        C    C7
I'm not alone anymore.
    Am      
For once I can say: "This is mine you can't take it."
    Dm                    F           D7
as long as I know I have love, I can make it,
    C           Am          Dm       G        C   
for once in my life I have someone who needs me.


C D# F C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario