sábado, 30 de mayo de 2015

Tutorial piano y voz Mamy Blue ( The Pop Tops )

MAMY BLUE  The Pop Tops
(Hubert Giraud/Phil Trim -1971)
INTRO:
Dm                       Gm        A    Dm
Oh Mamy..Oh, Mamy, Mamy, Blue, Oh, Mamy Blue..(x4)

  Dm
I may be your forgotten son,

who wandered off at twenty-one.
     C                               Dm
It's sad to find myself at home, and you,

you're not around.

   Dm
If I could only hold your hand,

and say I'm sorry, yes, I am.
    C 
I'm sure you'd really understand.
    Dm
Oh, Mam, where are you now?

CHORO:
Dm                       Gm        A    Dm
Oh Mamy..Oh, Mamy, Mamy, Blue, Oh, Mamy Blue..(x4)

    Dm
The house we shared upon the hill,

seems lifeless but it's standing still.
    C                                 Dm
And memories of my childhood fill, my mind.

Oh, Mamy, Mamy, Mamy.

     Dm
I've been through all the walks of life,

seen tired days and lonely nights..
    C                               Dm
and now without you by my side..I'm lost..

how will I survive?

CHORO:
Dm                       Gm        A    Dm
Oh Mamy..Oh, Mamy, Mamy, Blue, Oh, Mamy Blue..(x6)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario