lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2014

Tutorial piano y voz Something about the way you look tonight ( Elton John )


Something about the way you look tonight     
Elton John

Intro:  F - /F /E /D /C   - G

                       C              Em                                         Am      C
 There was a time I was everything and nothing all in one,
                    F                      Dm                                            G    G7
  when you found me I was feeling like a cloud across the sun.

                  C                        Em                                       Am     C
 I need to tell you how you light up every second of the day,
                      F                         Dm                                     G    G7
  but in the moonlight you just shine like a beacon on the bay.

 CORO:
                      C                  E                                            Am
And I can't explain, but it's something about the way you look tonight,
    A                          Dm                                                      G              G7
it takes my breath away, it's that feeling I get about you, deep inside.
                          C                  E                                            Am              F
And I can't describe, but it's something about the way you look tonight,
                                  G                                   C        
it takes my breath away, the way you look tonight.

 Bb - /Bb /A /G /F /C   - G

                       C         Em                                                Am    C
 With your smile you pull the deepest secrets from my heart,
           F                     Dm                                                     G    G7
 in all honesty, I'm speechless and I don't know where to start.

 CORO:
                       C                  E                                            Am
And I can't explain, but it's something about the way you look tonight,…

                          F        C
 The way you look tonight   (7x)
                          F    - - -     C
 The way you look - - - tonight !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario