sábado, 29 de noviembre de 2014

Tutorial piano y voz Bridge over troubled water ( Simon and Garfunkel )

Vídeo en YouTube
Bridge Over Troubled Water 
Simon and Garfunkel
 
            C     F        C           A#     F  C       F
When you're weary. Feeling small. When tears are in your eyes
       C            F
I will dry them all.
C   /B /A        G        F          C    /B /A# 
I'm on your side oh  when times get rough.
    C7            F     D  G
And friends just can't be found.
C7        F    F#dim   C       A7   F         E7     Am
Like a  bridge over  troubled water,  I will lay me down.
C7        F    F#dim   C       A7   F         G7     C    F C F
Like a  bridge over  troubled water,  I will lay me down.
 
 
             C           F                       C    F
When you're down and out.  When you're on the streets 
     A#  F    C        F            C       F  C  F
When evening falls so hard. I will comfort you
C     /B   /A      G                      C     
I'll take your part ohhhh  when darkness comes.
C7          F   D G
And pain is all around.
C7        F    F#dim   C       Am   F         E7     Am
Like a  bridge over  troubled water,  I will lay me down.
C7        F    F#dim   C       Am   F         E7     Am  D7 F C F
Like a  bridge over  troubled water,  I will lay me down.
 
 
         C          F         C   F
Sail on silver girl.  Sail on by.
     A#    F   C       F
Your time has come to shine.
           C                  F    
All your dreams are on their way.
C    /B   /A   G                  C            /B /A#
See how they shine oh and if you need a friend.
C7           F     D G
I'm sailing right behind.
C7        F    F#dim  C        Am           E7        Am
Like a  bridge over troubled water, I will ease your mind.
C7        F    F#dim  C        Am           E7         Am   D
Like a  bridge over troubled water, I will ease your mind.
      C   F  Fm  C
your mind



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario