martes, 16 de septiembre de 2014

Tutorial piano y voz The shadow of your smile ( Tony Bennett )


The Shadow Of Your Smile  Tony Bennett.
(Johnny Mandel/P. F. Webster) 1966
 
 
 
Dm7                 Em7        A7      Dm 
The shadow of your smile when you are gone,  
      Dm7          Gm7        G         F    D7 
will color all my dreams and light the dawn.  
             Gm7       A7        Dm     
Look into my eyes, my love, and see.. 
        Dm7     E         E7      Em7  A7 
all the lovely things you are, to me.  
 
 
A7                 Em7      A7      Dm 
Our wistful little star was far too high, 
            Dm7         Gm7      C      Cm D7 
a teardrop kissed your lips, and so did I.  
 
 
             Gm        Gm7 C                 F        Dm 
Now when I remember spring all the joy that love can bring,  
  Dm7       Gm    Gm7     C   G7             F     A7
I will be remembering....the shadow of your smile. 
 
 
A7                 Em7       A7      Dm 
Our wistful little star was far too high, 
            Dm7         Gm7       C     Cm D7 
a teardrop kissed your lips, and so did I.   
 
             Gm       Gm7   C                 F         Dm
Now when I remember spring, all the joy that love can bring,  
   Dm7       Gm   Gm7 C     C7             F 
I will be remembering the shadow of your smile.  
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario