viernes, 28 de marzo de 2014

Tutorial piano y voz You are so beautiful ( Joe Cocker )


You are so beautiful
Billy Preston and B. Fisher (1974) 
Version de Joe Cocker


 
 
 Intro: D Dmaj7 Gmaj7 Gm x2 
 
 D  Dmaj7  D7  Gmaj7     Gm D   Dmaj7  
You are    so  beautiful to me
 D7  D  Dmaj7 D7   Gmaj7    Gm D   Dmaj7     Am   D 
    You are   so  beautiful to me  Can't you see
 
 
       Gmaj7          F#        
You're everything I hoped for
 Bm         Bm7      E7
You're everything I need
 
 
 D  Dmaj7 D7   Gmaj7    Gm D   Dmaj7   
You are   so  beautiful to me
 
D    Dmaj7 D7   Gmaj7    Gm  D     Dmaj7  
Such joy   and happiness you bring
D7  D    Dmaj7  D7   Gmaj7     Gm   D    Dmaj7   Am   D
   Such  joy    and happiness  you bring Like a dream 
 
 
    Gmaj7              F#        
A guiding light that shines in night 
Bm      Bm7     E7
Heavens gift to me


 D  Dmaj7 D7    Gmaj7   Gm D  
You are    so beautiful to me


D7 D  Dmaj7 D7   Gmaj7     Gm D   Dmaj7  
   You are   so  beautiful  to me
 D7 D  Dmaj7 D7   Gmaj7     Gm  D    Dmaj7      Am D 
   You are   so  beautiful  to me    Can't you see
 
 
       Gmaj7          F#        
You're everything I hoped for
 Bm      Bm7          E7  
You're  everything I need
 
 
D   Dmaj7 D7    Gmaj7   Gm  D   Gmaj7 Gm  D 
You are    so beautiful to me
 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario