sábado, 7 de septiembre de 2019

Tutorial piano y voz Jesse (Janis Ian)

Vídeo en Youtube

JESSE      Janis Ian 
   Csus2                      CMaj7/B
1. Jesse come home, there's a hole in the bed
            Gm/Bb                  Asus4  
   Where we slept now it's growing cold       
   A7  Dm                      Dm7/C
   Hey Jesse, your face in the place where we lay
            G7                  C          E7
   By the hearth, all apart it hangs on my heart
            A7                        Dm
   And I'm leaving the light on the stairs
                G7                 C  
   No I'm not scared - I wait for you     
   A7  Dm          G7           Csus2  
   Hey Jesse, I'm lonely, come home.


   Csus2                      CMaj7/B
2. Jesse, the floors and the boards 
                  Gm/Bb                 Asus4  
   Recalling your steps, and I remember too      
   A7        Dm                      Dm7/C
   All the pictures are fading and shaded in grey, 
          G7                      C         E7
   But I still set a place on the table at noon
            A7                      Dm
   And I'm leaving a light on the stairs
                G7                 C  
   No I'm not scared - I wait for you     
   A7  Dm          G7          Csus2  
   Hey Jesse, I'm lonely, come home


   Csus2                    CMaj7/B
3. Jesse, the spread on the bed
                    Gm/Bb                    Asus4  
   Is like when you left, I've kept it up for you      
   A7             Dm                           Dm7/C
   And all the blues and the greens have been recently cleaned, 
             G7                C          E7
   And it's seemingly new Hey Jes, me and you
          A7                       Dm
   We'll swallow the light on the stairs
                   G7                 C    
   We'll do up my hair, and sleep unaware    
   A7  Dm          G7           Csus2  A7 Dm G7 C 
   Hey Jesse, I'm lonely, come home                         




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario