viernes, 22 de febrero de 2019

Tutorial piano y voz You don't know me (Ray Charles)

Vídeos en Youtube


YOU DON’T KNOW ME  Ray Charles

(C. Walker/E. Arnold 1955)
              C 
You give your hand to me 
               CMj7
And you say hello 
    C7    F
And I can hardly speak 
            Fm 
My heart is beating so 
       C          A7
And anyone can tell 
Dm
You think you know me well 
G7            E7      A7 Dm7 G7
But you don't know me 

              C
No, you don't know the one 
                       CMj7    
who thinks of you at night 
    C7       F
And longs to kiss your lips 
             Fm
And longs to hold you tight 
            C              
To you I'm just a friend 
     A7       Dm
It's all I've ever been 
G7             C       Dm7 C
Well you don't know me 

F                Em7            A7 
I never knew the art of making love 
Dm               G                   C 
Thought my heart aches with love for you 
F                Em                A7   
Afraid and shy, I let my chance go by 
D                   D7             G  
The chance that you might love me too 

              C 
You give your hand to me 
                  CMj7             
Then you say goodbye 
  C7          F 
I watch your walk away 
            Fm 
Beside that lucky guy 
                   C 
No, you'll never, never know 
A7           Dm7 
The one who loves you so 
 G7              C    F  C
Well, you don't know me 

CORO + 3ª ESTROFA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario