sábado, 12 de enero de 2019

Tutorial piano y voz Hurt (Johnny Cash)

Vídeo en youtube


HURT  Johnny Cash
(Trent Reznor – Nine Inch Nails 1994)

Intro: C D Am

Am C    D      Am7         C     D        Am
I  hurt myself today   to see if I still feel
  C     D       Am7       C     D           Am
I focus on the pain   the only thing that's real
    C      D       Am7        C      D       Am
The needle tears a hole   the old familiar sting
       C      D      Am7         C       D      G          
Try to kill it all away   but I remember everything

CORO:
Am             F     C             G
What have I become?     My sweetest friend
Am          F          C          G
Everyone I know  goes away in the end
    Am                F     C             G
And you could have it all   My empire of dirt
Am              F      G               Am
I will let you down    I will make you hurt


Am C          D        Am7       C      D      Am
I  wear this crown of thorns   upon my liar's chair
C       D        Am7      C     D    Am
Full of broken thoughts   I cannot repair
  C          D        Am7         C       D       Am
Beneath the stains of time   the feelings  disappear
C        D      Am7    C     D           G
You are someone else   I am still right here

CORO: 
Am              F     C               G
What have I become?     My sweetest friend
Am          F          C          G
Everyone I know  goes away in the end
    Am                F     C            G
And you could have it all   my empire of dirt
Am              F     G               Am
I will let you down   I will make you hurt


Am C       D      Am7      C       D     Am
If I could start again  a million miles away
C        D      Am7  C        D     Am
I would keep myself  I would find a way

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario