sábado, 11 de agosto de 2018

Tutorial piano y voz You re beautiful ( James Blunt )

Vídeo en Youtube


You´re beautiful   James Blunt

    C - G - Am - F (2x) 

C                              G  Am  F   
    My life is brilliant.

   C                               G
      My life is brilliant,       my love is pure,
Am                        F
    I saw an angel      of that I'm sure.
                C                                                       G
    She smiled at me on the subway, she was with another man,
        Am                                                       F                      G
    but I won't lose no sleep on that, 'cause I've got a plan.

F                       G    C                    Am  F                       G          C
    You're beautiful,      you're beautiful,      you’re beautiful, it’s true.
   F             G             C            Am              F                   G     Am
I saw your face in a crowded place, and I don't know what to do.
                  F       G          C      G  Am  F
‘cause I’ll never be with you.

                        C                              G
   Yeah, she caught my eye, as I walked on by,
                      Am                                        F
    she could see from my face that I was,     fucking high.
           C                               G
    And I don't think that I'll see her again,
           Am                                           F                     - G
    but we shared a moment that will last till the end.

F                       G    C                    Am   F                      G          C
    You're beautiful,      you're beautiful,      you’re beautiful, it’s true.
   F             G             C            Am              F                  G     Am
I saw your face in a crowded place, and I don't know what to do.
                  F       G          C  
‘cause I’ll never be with you.

F           Am       F           Am       F           Am       Dm    G
    La  la  la  la,       la  la  la  la,        la  la  la  la,   la.

F                       G     C                    Am   F                      G         C
    You're beautiful,      you're beautiful,      you’re beautiful, it’s true.
                  F               G                   C                Am 
    There must be an angel with a smile on her  face,
                       F                                  G                  - C - Am ~
    when she thought up that I should be with you.
                 F         G           Am             F       G          C    
    But it’s time to face the truth, I will never be with you.

  

1 comentario: