domingo, 25 de febrero de 2018

Tutorial piano y voz Singing in the rain ( Gene Kelly )

Vídeo en Youtube

SINGING IN THE RAIN    Gene Kelly
(Arthur Freed – 1930)

C          Am7       Dm7   G7 
Dudulu du Dudulu dulu Du Didu
C           Am7   Dm7       G7    
Dudulu du Dudulu dulu Du

      C   Am7             Dm7   G7
I'm sing - in'  in the rain,
        C   Am7            Dm7   G7
Just sing - in'  in  the rain!
              C   Am7   Dm7   G7
What a glo - rious  feel - in',
     Dm7       G7
I'm  happy a - gain!
    Dm7     G7       Dm7   G7
I'm laugh - in' at clouds,   
    Dm7     G7     Dm7   G7
so   dark   up a - bove.
    Dm7   G7     Dm7  G7
The sun's in my heart
           C     Am7       Dm7   G7
and I'm read  -y   for love.

           C     Am7         Dm7   G7
Let the stormy clouds chase,
           C    Am7       Dm7   G7
Everyone  from the place.

     C                     Cmaj7
Come on    with the rain,  
           Dm7              G7
      I've a smile on my face.

    Dm7              G7      
I walk down the lane 
         Dm7                G7      
with a hap - py re - frain

     Dm7            G7                  C
Just sing - in', sing - in' in the rain.

C          Am7       Dm7   G7 
Dudulu du Dudulu dulu Du Didu
C           Am7   Dm7       G7    
Dudulu du Dudulu dulu Du

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario