domingo, 21 de enero de 2018

Tutorial piano y voz Will you still love me tomorrow (Amy Winehouse)

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow Amy Winehouse
(Gerry Goffin /Carol King - 1960) 

C  Csus4  C  Csus4

C              Am         F       G  G7 
Tonight you're mine   complete - ly 
C             Am        G       G7  /F
You give your love   so sweet - ly 
   E         E7       Am      G       Am   /G/F
Tonight  the light of love is in your eyes 
F              G7        Csus4   C 
  But will you love me tomor - - row 


C         Am      F       G    G7 
Is this a lasting trea - sure 
C         Am       G      G7   /F
Or just a moment's plea - sure 
E        E7        Am    G       Am    /G/F
 Can I believe the magic of your sighs 
F              G           Csus4   C    /D/E
  Will you still love me tomor - - row 


F            G7      Em    C7 /E
Tonight with words unspo - ken 
F              G7           C    C7 /E
  You say that I'm the only o - -ne 
F             G7       Em7    A7 
  But will my heart be bro - -ken 
         D7              Dm      F   G    G7 
When the night meets the morning s - un 


C           Am         F        G   G7 
  I have to know  that yo - ur love 
C            Am        G       G7  /F
  Is a love I  can  be su - re of 
E            E7      Am      G    Am   /G/F
  So tell me now and I won't ask again  
F               G7           Csus4   C   /D/F
  Will you still   love me tomor - - row 
F                G7        Fm      C     Fm    C 
  Will you still love me tomor - - row 

                           

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario