sábado, 27 de mayo de 2017

Tutorial piano y voz Kathy's song ( Simon & Garfunkel )

Vídeo en youtube

Kathy’s song       Simon & Garfunkel    

   G                    C       G
1.    I hear the drizzle of the rain,
Am          Em   D
    like a memory it falls,
G                Bm     G      C
    soft and warm continuing, 
Am           Em        D           G
    tapping on my roof and walls.

    G                          C       G
2.     And from the shelter of my mind,
Am                   Em       D
    through the window of my eyes,
G                Bm           G                       C
    I gaze beyond the rain drenched streets
Am                      D            C    G
    to England where my heart lies.

   G                         C         G
3.    My mind's distracted and diffused,
Am                          Em      D
    my thoughts are many miles away,
G                     Bm             G           C
    they lie with you when you're asleep,
           Am           Em           D             G
    and kiss you when you start your day.

                G                C           G
4. And a song I was writing is left undone,
Am                   Em        D
    I don't know why I spent my time
G             Bm        G          C
    writing songs I can't believe
Am                        Em            D          G
    with words that tear and strain to rhyme.

     G                      C       G
5.    And so, you see, I have come to doubt
Am         Em         D
    all that I once held as true,
G              Bm          G        C 
    I stand alone without beliefs,
Am            Em         D        G
    the only truth I know is you.

    G                  C              G
6.     And as I watch the drops of rain
Am                    Em     D
    weave their weary paths and die,
G                 BmG                C
    I know that I am like the rain,
Am              Em                     D       G
    there but for the grace of you go I.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario