domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

Tutorial piano y voz Hello ( Lionel Richie )

Vídeo en Youtube

HELLO        Lionel Richie  (1984)

    Em -D-C (2x)

            Em                     D                     C  
1. I've been alone with you inside my mind,
          Em                          D                             C    
    and in my dreams I've kissed your lips  a thousand times,
      Em                            D                         C  
    I sometimes see you pass outside my door.

        Em  - G          C                          E
    Hello          is it me you’re looking for ?
             Am                 D               G                       C
    I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile,
               F                 B                      Em          B       Em     - D
    you’re all I’ve ever wanted and my arms are open wide.
                    Am                               D
    I should know just know what to say,
                      G                       C
    and you know just what to do,
               F                   B             - - - -  Em    - D-C +  Em - D-C
    and I want to tell you so much : I love you.

        Em                    D                      C  
2. I long to see the sunlight in your hair,
           Em                                 D              C
    and tell you time and time again how much I care,
            Em                       D                  C  
    sometimes I feel my heart will overflow.

        Em  - G                 C                     E
    Hello,         I've just got to let you know,
                  Am                          D             G                        C
    'cause I wonder where you are and I wonder what you do.
                   F                           B     
    Are you somewhere feeling lonely,
            Em           B        Em     - D
    or is someone loving you ?

                   Am                       D              G                   C
    Tell me, how to win your heart, for I haven't got a clue,
          F                      B         - - - -  Em    - D-C + Em -D-C +  Em -D-C-
    but let me start by saying : I love you.
  
        Em  - G          C                          E
    Hello          is it me you’re looking for ?
                  Am                          D              G                        C
    'Cause I wonder where you are and I wonder what you do.
                  F                           B    
    are you somewhere feeling lonely?
Em                       B       Em   - D
   Or is someone loving you?
                   Am                      D              G                   C
    Tell me, how to win your heart, for I haven't got a clue,
           F                     B          - - - -  Em    - D-C +  D-C-E
    but let me start by saying : I love you.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario