domingo, 3 de julio de 2016

Tutorial piano y voz Sunny ( Bobby Hebb )

Vídeo de Youtube
    

SUNNY    Bobby Hebb  (1966)

    Am    C                       F                            E      E7
   Sunny,  yesterday my life was filled with rain,
   Am     C                                    F                        E  E7
   Sunny,  you smiled at me and really eased the pain.
                  Am                                        C
   Now the dark days are done and the bright days are here,
     F                               Dm              E                   E7               Am F E
   my sunny one shines so sincere, Sunny, one so true, I love you.


   Am    C                             F                    E   E7
   Sunny, thank you for the sunshine bouquet,
    Am     C                             F                                E    E7    
   Sunny, thank you for the love you brought my way.
             Am                     C
    You gave to me your one and all,
            F             Dm                 E                    E7               Am   F E
    and now I feel ten feet tall. Sunny, one so true, I love you.


    Am    C                             F                       E    E7
   Sunny, thank you for the truth you let me see,
   Am    C                             F                     E    E7  
   Sunny, thank you for the facts from A to Z.
   Am                                C
   My life was torn like a windblown sand, then
        F                               Dm                      E                   E7              Am F E
   a rock was formed when we held hands.Sunny, one so true, I love you.


   Am     C                                F                       E     E7
   Sunny, thank you for that smile upon your face,
   Am     C                               F                                E        E7
   Sunny, thank you for that gleam that flows from grace.
      Am                        C
   You're my spark of nature's fire,
      F                              Dm               E                    E7              Am  F E
   you're my sweet complete desire, Sunny, one so true, I love you.
              Am  F   E         Am  F E Am

   I love you,        I love you                    

1 comentario:

  1. Gracias sergio.por preparar estos temas tan buenos a nuestra medida un saludo

    ResponderEliminar