domingo, 17 de enero de 2016

Tutorial piano y voz Like an angel passing through my room ( Abba )

Vídeo en Youtube

Like an angel passing through my room 
Abba

C                      Dm
Long awaited darkness falls
                        C
casting shadows on the walls
                       Dm
in the twilight hour i am alone
G                 C
sitting near the fireplace
Dm                G  
dying embers warm my face

C                     Dm   
In this peaceful solitude
                          C
all the outside world subdued
                         Dm
everything comes back to me again
         G
in the gloom
G              G7                 C
like an angel passing through my room 

C                        Dm
Half awake and half in dreams
                        C
seeing long forgotten scenes
                     Dm
so the present runs into the past
G               C
now and then become entwined
 Dm               G
playing games within my mind

 C                       Dm
Like the embers as they die
                            C
love was one prolonged goodbye
                         Dm
and it all comes back to me tonight
         G
in the gloom
G              G7                 C
like an angel passing through my room 

G          C
I close my eyes
Dm                        C
and my twilight images go by
G        C
all too soon
Dm                                C

like an angel passing through my room

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario