martes, 6 de octubre de 2015

Tutorial piano y voz Fly me to the moon ( Frank Sinatra )

Vídeo en YouTube
FLY ME TO THE MOON Frank Sinatra 
(Bart Howard – 1954)












Am7            Dm7              G7             Cmaj7  
Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars
F             Bm                 E7           Am   A7
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars
   Dm7         G     G7  C   Am7 
In other words, hold my hand.
   Dm7         G7         C  Bm E7
In other words, baby kiss me.

Am7                 Dm7              G7          Cmaj7  
Fill my heart with song, and let me sing forever more
F                Bm7             E7              Am   A7
You're all that I long for, all I worship and do adore.
   Dm7         G       G7   Em  A7
In other words, please be true!
   Dm7         G   G7   C   Bm  E7
In other words, I love you!
   Dm7         G   G7   C    /Bb/B/C
In other words, I love you!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario