domingo, 1 de marzo de 2015

Tutorial piano y voz I will always love you (Dolly Parton)

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU   Dolly Parton


     G – C –  D


       G     C       G                Em    D                 D
    If  I  should stay, I would only be in your w....ay.
           G  C             G          Em                         D              C   D
   So I go,     but I know, I'll think of you each step of the w...ay.
             G  Em      C D               Em      C D              G   C  D
    And    I      will always love you, I will always love you.


                 G      C     G                 Em     D               C D
   Bittersweet memories, that's all I am taking with m...e.
              G      C                G                   Em              D                   C  D
   Goodbye, please don't cry, we both know that I'm not what you need.
             G Em       D              Em       D              G   C  D
    And    I      will always love you, I will always love you.


        G           C                G
   I hope life     treats you kind,
              Em                  D                           C          D
    and I hope you have all that you ever dreamed of.
                              G   C                G
    And I wish you joy    and happiness,
             Em            D                      C   D
    but above all of this, I wish you lo...ve.
  

          G Em       C D             G  Em       C D                 Em
    And    I      will always love you,  I will always love yo...u.
   C        D                       G



    I will always love   you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario