sábado, 7 de febrero de 2015

Tutorial piano y voz I'm not in love (10CC)

Vídeo en YouTube
I’M NOT IN  LOVE     10CC  (1975)

    F - G - F - G (2x) 

    F                            - Fm
        I'm not in love,             so don't forget it.
Em               E                    Am
    it's just a silly phase I'm going through.
F                                - Fm
    And just because I           call you up,
Em                       E                                  Am
    don't get me wrong, don't think you've got it made.
F                                G              C - F - D# - F
    I'm not in love, no no, it's becau.................se.

    F                            - Fm
       I like to see you,          but then again,
Em                     E                              Am
    that doesn't mean you mean that much to me.
F                           - Fm
    So if I call you,            don't make a fuzz,
Em                       E                        Am
    don't tell your friends about the two of us.
F                               G               C       - Am
    I'm not in love, no no, it's because.

      Fm             Bb                          D#   - Cm
    Ooh, you'll wait a long time for me,
    Fm             Bb                     - C - C7
    ooh, you'll wait a long time.   
 
    Fm             Bb                          D#   - Cm
    Ooh, you'll wait a long time for me,
    Fm             Bb                     - C - C7
    ooh, you'll wait a long time.   

F                                 - Fm
        I keep your picture          upon the wall,
Em                E                       Am
    it hides a nasty stain that's lying there.
F                                    - Fm
    So don't you ask me           to give it back,
Em                                E                          Am
    I know you know it doesn't mean that much to me.
 F                         - Fm                             - F - G - F - G
    I'm not in love,          I'm not in love.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario