sábado, 30 de agosto de 2014

Tutorial piano y voz Who'll stop the rain ( Creedence Clearwater Revival )


 WHO'LL STOP THE RAIN (John Fogerty 1970)
 Creedence Clearwater Revival
 
 
   A           F#m        D                A
  Long as I remember the rain been comin' down
    A                F#m        D              A
  Clouds of mystery pourin' confusion on the ground
  D                    A
  Good men through the ages 
   D                  A
  Tryin' to find the sun
  D              E
  And I wonder still I wonder
  F#m                  A
  Who'll stop the rain
 
 
  A               F#m            D                A
  I went down Virginia seeking shelter from the storm
  A                F#m      D                  A
  Caught up in the fable I watched the tower grow  
  D                    A
  Five-year plans and new deals
  D                   A
  Wrapped in golden chains
  D               E
  And I wonder, still I wonder
  F#m                  
  Who'll stop the rain
 
  Break:  D-A-E   Bm-D-F#m   E-A
 
 
  A                   F#m     D                  A
  Heard the singers playin', how we cheered for more
   A                   F#m             D             A
  The crowd had rushed together, just tryin to keep warm
  D                    A
  Still the rain kept pourin'
  D            A
  Fallin on my ears
  D              E
  And I wonder, still I wonder
  F#m                   A
  Who'll stop the rain...


    Repetir y fin.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario