jueves, 31 de octubre de 2013

Tutorial Piano y voz Come away with me ( Norah Jones )

Vídeo en YouTube
Come Away With Me   Norah Jones (2002) 
C     Am7                C     Am7
Come away with me in the night
C     Am7
Come away with me
        Em  F    F(add9)  C  Am7
And I will write you a song
 
C     Am7               C   Am7
Come away with me on a bus
C     Am7            Em    F     F(add9)
Come away where they can't tempt us
         C
With their lies
 
G           F(add9)     C
I want to walk with you
C               
On a cloudy day
G                   F(add9)                 C
In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
             G       C
So won't you try to come
 
C     Am7                    C   Am7
Come away with me and we'll kiss
Am7
On a mountaintop
C     Am7
Come away with me
      Em F     F(add9)      C
And I'll never stop loving you
 
G             F(add9)            C
And I want to wake up with the rain
C                  G   
Falling on a tin roof
          F(add9)             C
While I'm safe there in your arms
             G       C
So all I ask is for you
C        Am7                   C  Am7
To come away with me in the night
C    G          C
Come away with me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario